We are looking for an experienced senior web developer to be responsible for overseeing junior developers on projects and supporting various development duties. The responsibilities of senior developers include writing code, analyzing data, and contributing to the design and implementation of software.
To be successful as a senior developer, you should demonstrate great skill in creativity and innovation, ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment, and possess excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch senior developer should have extensive experience in software development, be able to keep up to date with deadlines, and have strong analytical skills.
Senior Developer Responsibilities:
- Performing coding assignments.
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Creating and implementing design plans.
- Analyzing code segments regularly.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Communication with client and management.
Senior Developer Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
- Solid experience in coding.
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and web frameworks.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Self-motivated and critical thinker
- Good knowledge of devOps, AWS/Azure, cloud services, etc.
- Good experience with git, github, docker and one project management tool like Jira.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying